There are times when you wish you had a backup copy of some essential software or of a way of making a copy of your prized DVD collection, well this post is to help you with the latter. Before I go any further I should tell you that it is illegal to make a copy of any DVD other than for personal use and even that may be frowned upon in certain countries so please check before making a purchase.
1 Click DVD Copy is one of the easiest programs I have used.
This latest version now utilizes CPRx™ error correction technology to ensure the highest level of success copying the latest generation of DVD movies.Now you can make a perfect copy of a DVD movie with just one click. Unlike other software with complex settings, 1CLICK DVD COPY™ 5 can be used by anyone to make perfect copies of DVD movies.
- CPRx™ technology for copying new DVD movies.
- Integrated burn engine.
- Make a high quality copy of just the movie or include the extras. Copies Episodic DVD Movies; TV Series, etc.
- Copy a DVD movie on one disc – no need to split.
- Copy a movie to your hard drive – great for laptops.
- Supports Dual Layer media.
- Supports both NTSC and PAL DVD movies.
- Free software updates and technical support for a year.
Unfortunately if you wish to copy DVD movies which are encrypted, you’ll also need to install a decrypting software, which isn’t all that bad because it’s free.
I’ve been using it for awhile now and the only time it didn’t work was when I was using an outdated version. Once you purchase the software all updates are free for a year and it’s probably best to wait until you have a problem before paying for a new update. I didn’t have to do this until a year after the original registration ran out.
Filed under: DVD
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!