When visiting blogsites or viewing those instruction videos on YouTube, have you ever wondered how they managed to put them together? At first I thought that they focused a camcorder or something on the monitor and recorded the whole thing, but I soon discarded that notion.
It then became apparent that they used some type of software and so I checked my Top Software Online store to see if I had anything there that would do the job. Low and behold what did I find but a program called Total Screen Recorder Gold! I downloaded it and used it to recorded a demo vido on how easy it is to change the appearance of your blog using the FlexSqueeze theme. As you can see from the quality of video I posted on WassupBlog it worked extremely well, so much so that I’ve gone and purchased it. I think it will make an extremely important addition to my small group of blogging tools. The following points helped me in the decision to buy the product.
- Cost, was definitely a factor as the premium gold edition was only $29.95.
- I was able to use the screen capture software to record full screen or any portion of the desktop screen and record it in either AVI, WMV, SWF or FLV formats
- The capacity to record audio. I mean it would be useless if you couldn’t tell people what you were doing.
- It didn’t hog all my memory slowing my computer down, something that some other programs managed to do.
- Ease of use, after all I hate stuff that takes eons to come to grips with their different funtions
And lastly but most importantly, it did the job.
Welcome to the Top Software Online Blog. This blog will contain posts reviewing different programs that you can buy on Top Software Online, a site that will allow you to shop online for some really brilliant software. The best thing about it is that most of the programs that are available let you try them before you actually purchase them. This means that unless the software does what you want it to do there is no need to actually make a purchase.
How many times have you bought something only to find that it isn’t exactly what you were looking for? I know that I have done it on more than one occasion, and those commercially produced software can cost you an arm and a leg. Which brings me to another important point, pricing.
The programs on offer can be as good if not better than some of the stuff you pay mega bucks for, but they will cost you a whole lot less.
Not long ago I found it necessary to post my photos online and I wanted to be able to place a ‘watermark’ on them, both as a form of advertising and as a method of securing ownership. I wanted something that was simple to use and didn’t break my bank account. I found WinWaterMark Home Edition did all that I wanted and more, and it cost less than $30! Here is some of the spiel from the author of the program.
WinWatermark is a professional visible transparent watermark creation software for Windows. It can read your digital images from the file (including JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, and other common use formats), add watermarks to the image and save the resulting image as a new file of the same or a different format. WinWatermark Features:
- Add visible text and image watermarks to your digital images and photos.
- Convert any format images to JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF and TGA formats.
- Import an export watermarking projects.
- Rotate, crop and resize your images in one step.
- Rename your images using powerful custom template.
- Process all images in batch mode.Powerful image processing engine inside.
Top 3 reasons to choose WinWatermark:
- High speed and high image quality WinWatermark include Image Processing Engine, which is much more faster than others. The powerful Image Processing Engine based on MMX- SSE & 3DNow! Technology, it brings you the advanced and high speed converting, resizing method. It can process your a large number of images in few seconds.
- Support almost popular image file formats WinWatermark include Image Decode/Encode Engine, which can read and write many image formats. You don’t need any other image converter software to convert your images. You just choose your output file format and generate them.
- Easy to use software WinWatermark lets you process images in easy way. You add your watermark in visual mode (what you see is what you get). WinWatermark runs on Microsoft Windows 98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista.
The thing is that if I didn’t like it I didn’t have to purchase it.
Here are some photos I’ve posted with the watermark in place.
This next one shows you how you can change the color of the font and the positioning of the watermark itself.
I didn’t even have to wait for the trial period to run out. I bought it there and then.